Pages

01 May 2013

It's Nearly Time....

For Creative Adventure Downunder that is!  Less than a month to go before we kick off our amazing 3 day workshop and fun filled weekend with Teresa, Donna and Heidi! 

I have finished designing my class and I'm getting ready to kit it up ready to teach on Friday morning 24th May and again on Sunday morning.  In between, I have the greatest pleasure of assisting our American tutors with their classes. 

Can't wait! 

Nervous?  A bit. 

Excited?  Lots! 

Honoured?  Yes - to say the least.

Here are some sneak peeks of my class.  The layout incorporates some really beautiful and different mixed media materials and techniques which will be sure to kick start the creative juices!  I am especially excited about showcasing one technique in particular.  But keeping it under wraps for the time being.....



On a side note, we have just spent a couple of days here http://www.waipamustation.co.nz/about.html.

It truly is a slice if Kiwi Heaven, one that we plan to invest in, in the very near future! The fresh air and country side certainly elevated the childrens appetites!  Might have to take out a second mortgage just to keep up with the food bill!

Also popped in to Taupo to watch our nephew compete in NZ Secondary Schools Sailing Regatta.  So lucky with the weather for this time of year, the lake was superb.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are always appreciated.  And if you are registered for Creative Adventure Downunder - then I'll be seeing you soon!

No comments: