Pages

04 July 2011

Websters Workshop

There is a slight conundrum here - in that people LOVE the papers that Websters create, but are either too scared to cut into them (I can so relate to that!!) or not entirely sure where/how to start a page as the designs are so beautiful!

So enter our trusty LSS, Scrapaholics.  I had a chat with Jodi, and she's 100% on board with my idea of hosting a Websters Workshop.  And that my friends, is what I've started work on this weekend.

Here is the first of 4 layouts that I plan to teach. I know the paper is from an older range (Seaside Retreat), but that doesn't stop it from being scrapworthy does it? I used lots of Shimmerz to colour up a length of muslin and modpodged it around the photo, then when dry I applied various inks to add more depth. I was a bit stuck for starfish, so I got out the good old paperclay and made my own! When they were set I spritzed and coloured them with Shimmerz to get the luminous effect. So much fun!





Right oh, off to start work on the second layout.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: